so to begin with:
school was pretty gay all week. my new best friend austin kong was out with "the pox" all week and school was really quiet and boring without him and his 8 face. hahaha. i got bad grades on tests. never read for AR. i don't even really care anymore.
dance is good so far. mondays are so much fun. i kind of hate my wednesday schedule. but ill get over it. dance is being nicer on me. I'm actually losing weight for once. and I'm actually becoming more flexible. PRAISE THE LORD. it only took 11 years of dancing for it to finally kick in -_-
nadia's party was so much fun. words can't describe so pictures will do. just go to www.wtfevelyn.blogspot.com pretty much explains it all....kinda.
saturday was spent sick in my bed watching TV
sunday was spent doing homework and going to my little cousin's house for his birthday party.
something has really been eating at me lately. and i kind of want to take care of the situation and on the other side i really don't care. and sometimes i feel like its better to distance myself from so-and-so. its like........you have a potato with bacon bits alllll ovvver iiiit. and that stupid potato doesn't notice that there is perfectly good corn and gravy right next to it on the same plate -_- RAWR! but whatever, we met someone who fills so-and-so's shoes. who happens to have the same name. and he's adorably little. haha he's got mighty big shoes to fill...but he's got potential. and so-and-so and evelyn (the only person who really understands me at this point in time) had this nice ol' conversation and so-and-so seemed to not even try to make a difference. so evelyn and i are trying to not care either. and i feel like so-and-so is trying to do it on purpose or something. like trying to get under our skin. or maybe so-and-so is just BLINDER than i thought and he is just like all the other stupid boys at school who don't care about their friends after they have their "beloved" ladies. i think middle school relationships are a total joke. and I'm glad that so-and-so is going to....nevermind. ugh, stupid secret D:<>should rant about the loss of my absolute best friend in the entire world, but what good would it do. he doesn't care. he does not show any effort to make amends. so why should i? I'm done trying to make everyone happy. i try and try and it never works. so I'm officially giving up. have a nice time in hell, I'm glad I'm not going to get to meet you there.
I'm going to regret these very words someday.
but for now who cares...not me.

