Friday, January 16, 2009

haha

my friends are the best
"bros before hoes unless they take off their clothes."

and i kind of don't mind when he pops out from no where and says "hey pretty lady" but i think i should mind..... oh well :)

my favorite post ever
http://wtfevelyn.blogspot.com/2009/01/woah.html


and i love ryan calhoun:
And I’m ok with not getting better
And I’m ok with leaving us behind
But I won’t stay and suffer here forever
And I won’t say what isn’t on my mind
I’m doing my best to deal with the pain
Saying I’m sorry won’t do a damn thing anyway
And it’s not right that I take the blame
Sometimes sorry, I’m sorry, is the wrong thing to say

and

I fail and I fall, but somehow get back up again
I shoot for the stars, but sometimes I shoot too far
I’m slipping away, I’m losing control of what I know
But I’m not running away, just trying to find out where I go
And there’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I’m drowning in an ocean I can’t swim
And there’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I don’t think I’ll make it on my own
I scream so loud, but somehow I can’t make a sound
I reach for the stars, but sometimes I reach too far
I’m slipping away, I’m losing control of what I know
But I’m not running away, just trying to find out where I go
And there’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I’m drowning in an ocean I can’t swim
And there’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I don’t think I’ll make it on my own
It’s a whiteout, lock down, no sound
It’s safe now
And I’m busted, untrusted, disgusted
And somehow
I’m gonna break out, shake down, take down
I must get me back now, I must get me back now
There’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I’m drowning in an ocean I can’t swim
And there’s no way to hold on to my head when it’s going through
I don’t think I’ll make it on my own