oh and if you think things are going to go back to how they were, or everything is going to magically fall back into place, its not. sorry. we just lost too much time. and my effort is really low. but if you strive i guess it might work again, but why would you want to try so hard for such a weak friendship? man, we were close. but all good things must come to an end?

whatevvvs. AZ was okay. fatty was so cute, i got a whole entire hour with him :] and he makes his cute little pony noises. awww babies are so cute! we got to AZ at 3:30am and the baptism was at 8:00am that same morning. not going to lie, i was a hot mess. oh well, its a hair flip. and then we went to the clubhouse for breakfast and i had the BEST BREAKFAST EVER, toasted wheat bagel with strawberry cream cheese, casserole, apple cider, and cinnamon buns. i was in heaven. after breakfast, i fell asleep at the clubhouse. whatever, i was tired and so everyone understood. and then i got to take care of Fatty Noah. and if Margie and Adam lived in CA i would totally babysit the little stinker :]
oh i just noticed, this is my 69th post. ewy.
anywhoo, I'm in definite need of some vacation. honestly. take me away to San Francisco. oh and I'm trying to convince my parents to move there for my freshmen year. for reals, i would not mind leaving my friends and family to move to the city of my dreams. but my mom said "no, erin, not now. it is not in the cards." i hate that saying. but whatever. i guess i can live in this little prison city for four more years. then I AM MOVING TO SF no matter what anyone says.
and ASHWEE WANGEE (teehee) glad i can help bring back memories... unless they are sad! if they are, I'm sorry.
so i went to desert hills premium outlets and i got a Nike over sized grey long sleeve (so cutes) and i bought some under wire racers (ladies know what I'm talking about) a Lacoste shirt (polka dots!) and a pair of John Varvatos Converse! so proud of my shopping abilities.
and so I was watching "For the Love of Ray J" and I am wondering how some people can be beautiful AND skinny AND talented. jealousy. oh and make plans with me for Friday, THAT MEANS YOU KYLIE! maybe pho? or maybe playing online games at your house :D something cheap, my bank is running on empty... and so is my willpower.

