Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey you!

aw, you still make my heart sing in all dif ways. i miss you so much. and when i talk to you or text you or read your posts you just seem so happy now :) I'm so glad to see that everything is working out fine for you. it really has been too long. find a day for us to go hang out and I'm down. maybe we'll spend some winter vaykay together? we can go shopping in brea! aw that would be cute. well this is just another sad, desperate, lonely post of mine. i feel like I'm losing more and more friends my age and gaining older friends. which i guess isn't all the bad, until they all graduate -_- but i knew this would happen because i am more mature and the little things bother me now. but i can still say that monique do understands the complexities of my mind. and i love her more than the world for that. hey, is it homo to say my dream guy is a male version of monique? oh, good. and i love second period. its the only thing i look forward to nowadays. and my "favorite" and the other almost-favorites. teehee. and I'm so lonely. and I'm blindly optimistic. and i need to find me a good guy. but not that senior guy, even though becky and i think he is really cute :) i just don't need a guy too far ahead of me who will change me. i need someone my age who happens to be my speed. and there are only two of those and neither are possibilities. psh, all a matter of time though. and if you have any questions about my life, adam, feel free to call me. love you. miss you. you're forever my best friend.




love, me.