so forgot to include the BIGGEST highlight of my week.
soooo all week long Adam has been telling me how he is a vampire like Edward Cullen. and little by little it is coming apparent to me that this scenario may actually be possible BUT the biggest most cool thing ever happened today when i was eating my apple. so I'm clumsy and all (ring a bell?) and i dropped my apple -_- and so I'm about to bend down and get it when Adam Cornejo POPS IT UP ON HIS FOOT AND CATCHES IT IN HIS HANDS JUST LIKE ON THE COVER OF TWILIGHT!
soooo all week long Adam has been telling me how he is a vampire like Edward Cullen. and little by little it is coming apparent to me that this scenario may actually be possible BUT the biggest most cool thing ever happened today when i was eating my apple. so I'm clumsy and all (ring a bell?) and i dropped my apple -_- and so I'm about to bend down and get it when Adam Cornejo POPS IT UP ON HIS FOOT AND CATCHES IT IN HIS HANDS JUST LIKE ON THE COVER OF TWILIGHT!

have to admit, i was pretty flabbergasted/amazed. i was like SHIBULAGATALAFAFIGHTA! you are amazing. hahahah, and i also have to admit........nevermind :)

