highlights of my school week were as follows:
I got a 29/33 on my geometry test that i didn't study for at all :]
I got a 96% on my science test that, of course, i didn't study for.
kylie: unlike Gabriel who has kissed 7million girls
gabe: don't forget those 5 boys
kylie: oh yeah, and those 2 hermaphrodites...or was it 3?
gabe: HEY! one of those fell on me!
me: WHAT!?
(total highlight of my year i was lol-ing)
Sarah Dresser got boxed to the maximum. Dunphy literally told her "I'm going to box your ass. Who do you think you are? (her dad is a head-honch teacher at SPMS) You know, you're not that important Sarah!"
I got to paint Austin Vo's nails in 'Sparkly Rose' hahahah
Austin Kong was absent (lol, calm down, not a highlight of my week...or was it?)
Kayla Mills wore short shorts and actually has really nice athletic legs. no homo.
there you go, my school week was pretty lame.

