Friday, November 14, 2008

Monday and Tuesday

wow, long time ago, but whatever. I'm behind on my blawgin! so Monday was Disneyland and it was blah. i went with dad brother and grandma. i got in for free because my brother works at Disneyland :D yeeedawg! Hollywood tower of terror was the highlight of my night. everything else was pretty gay, not blog worthy. so....I'm not going to blog about it.

on to Tuesday.
project day ! stupid language arts. so i woke up and started my project -_- but i was surprised by Kylie, Monique, Evelyn, Grace, Matt, Brian, and Michael. (ew @ skateboarders) but whatevvvs. so i went out and lent them my hula hoops and huge jelly ball (that's what she said) and Kylie returned it to me 100% flat. so not i have to re-inflate it, or they have to pay me for it. i think it was $10 something like that. I'll prolly just have them buy me lunch for $2.50 haha. cas I'm nice.

these two days were gay, so yeah. I'm done.